Rather than pursue opportunistic investment strategies that hinge on predictions of market movements or individual stock performance, we employ disciplined, systematic client portfolio solutions. This means our clients become a rate of return “demander” through the use of asset class strategies.
We provide investors with access to world-class institutional funds that are disciplined and diversified.
CLIENT SERVICE AND EXPERIENCE STANDARDS
As a client of a GAIA member firm, clients can expect that we will:
- Periodically compare client investments to appropriate benchmarks or indexes, peer groups and diligence criteria with regular reporting
- Provide a documented investment management service agreement
- Adapt the investment strategy to reflect any changes in legislation
- Treat clients with the utmost respect and professional courtesy
Clients should receive three things as part of the client experience:
- Clarity to help both advisors and clients understand key issues and concerns
- Insight based on the advisor’s education and experience but also based on the advisor’s understanding of the client
- Partnership and the undertaking to work with the client through the ages and stages of life